Quality Supervisor Trainee
We are seeking a Quality Supervisor Trainee to join our team in Evansville, Indiana!
- Fills in or assists QA supervisor with duties.
- Responsible for maintaining and filing documentation related to certifications.
- Assists in maintaining departmental records by filing and organizing them.
- Assists manager with presentations, reports, complaint investigations, etc.
- Maintains monthly Food Safety inspections log as well as participates in monthly inspections as needed.
- Maintains SAP packing reports, COA’s and runs SAP reports as assigned.
- Assists in the creation, maintenance and implementation and review of QA, SQF and plant program SOP’s.
- Assists the Special Analysis Technicians with certificates of analysis processing and submission to customers.
- Assists with customer documentation requests and questionnaire completion.
- Maintains customer files organized and up to date with customer information.
- When needed helps cover Special Analysis functions.
- Assists QA Supervisor with projects and reports.
- Help manager set up external training, seminars, etc.
- Regular and timely attendance is a job requirement of all employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food related field preferred or an Associate’s Degree in a Food related field and two or more years of experience in a Food manufacturing environment
- Experience with the Code of Federal Regulations including GMP, FSMA
- Experience with Food Certifications SQF, AIB, HACCP, Organic
- Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Dropbox
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and detailed oriented with good tracking skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly in fast paced environment
- Proactive approach to job duties
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.