At Arla Foods, a leading farmer-owned global dairy company, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable.
At Arla foods it’s not just about making dairy products. It’s about providing the ingredients vital to everyday life.
The mission of our 19,000 global employees is to secure the highest value for our farmers’ milk while creating opportunities for their growth; Our vision is to create the future of dairy to bring health and inspiration to the world, naturally; And our values stand for growing our organization responsibly, naturally, cooperatively, and healthy.
Join a diverse and international company with plenty of development opportunities. Currently, our Kaukauna, WI facility has an opening for a QA Coordinator.
- Maintain food safety and quality systems.
- Ensure customer, regulatory, specifications, and requirements are being met.
- Coordinate/participate in regulatory and 3rd party audits.
- Maintain various reporting including summary reports from different quality system programs.
- Maintain Company quality standards and customer requests.
- Manage hold/release of product and schedule testing.
- A qualified candidate will have a minimum of a 2-year technical degree and at least 3 years of related experience; Or a combination of education and related experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to create positive relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- Possess or has the ability to obtain quality certifications that include- PCQI, HACCP, and SQF practitioner.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.