WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE! We are looking for an employee that has commitment to customer service, a positive attitude and outlook, continuous adaptability to change, and the desire to learn and work as a team player. We are a local contracting company, dedicated to our clients and employees. We provide competitive wages, opportunities for growth, Employee Recognition, and an excellent Safety Culture. Benefits include: Paid Time Off, (vacations/personal), Paid Sick Leave, Health Insurance Benefits, 401k with Match from employer and regular Performance Reviews with merit increases!
WE ARE LOOKING for a leader and a coach that will oversee our sanitation operations that begin in Salinas all the way to Hollister, CA. This position is directly responsible for assuring the effectiveness of our sanitation process to ensure we deliver quality service to our clients. You are expected to execute in a safe, sanitary, timely, consistent and cost effective manner, creating an accountable culture and motivating with positive hands on leadership and coaching.
- Supervise and coordinate all sanitation activities with assigned Supervisors
- Schedule, train, coach, counsel all assigned superviory staff
- Conduct staff performance reviews
- Write and develop SSOP's a MUST!
- Motivate, encourage and discipline staff to reach their maximum potential
- Responsible for sanitation metrics, standards, budget
- Coordinate sanitation activities with production, maintenance, and quality control management
- Adhere to developed cleaning methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve sanitation efficiency
- Ensure documentation completion, review and compile assuring audit readiness at all times
- Follow Lock Out/Tag Out and HAZCOM programs
- Follow equipment ATP testing, data interpretation and corrective action as needed
- Oversee the chemistry and resource management at assigned locations
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the our best practices, policies, procedures and applicable laws
- Lead by example, modeling team readiness and dependability
- Follow and assist in the review of the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Safe Quality Food standards (SQF), Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and enforcement as well of all established Safety rules and practices
- Essential Physical Requirements:
- Able to do repetitive work
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to work in a high-paced and hot environment
- Able to withstand strong odors from the foods being processed
- Requires frequent bending/stooping and reaching
- Spanish speaker
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a Sanitation Manager/Supervisor in a food manufacturing preferred environment
- Understanding of GMP's, SQF, BRC, HACCP, Sanitation, practices/auditing, quality programs, preventative maintenance programs
- Possess an understanding of industrial sanitation theory, chemistry and chemistry verification techniques
- Demonstrated ability in carrying out verification and validation of specialized cleaning procedures
- Understand and comply with government regulations relating to OSHA, FDA and EPA
- Able to follow written or verbal instructions, communicate clearly as well as demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate protocols in English and Spanish
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.